06 January 2012

Color Me _______

Can't believe the weather today. It is such a beautiful day out. Feels like its 70 degrees in January in Maryland....O_o crazy I know. Instead of me being outside and taking pictures and enjoying I'm running errands to get ready to head back down south :(. Anyways, last night I had the privilege of spending the evening with a really special friend for her birthday. And TA-DA...this was what I wore



So while I was in Marshalls I saw this dress, but it wasn't the dress that attracted me. It was the belt. I mean I already have a blue dress, I only wanted the belt. So after 20 minutes of deliberating I finally decided to get it, just because of the belt lol



Birthday Girl!! Love you dear!!


Dress ~ Marshalls
Earrings ~ Thrifted
Wedged Boots ~ Aldo
Bag ~ Stolen from my sister lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...