20 November 2011

Stylecon: Naturelle Belle



We're even more excited to introduce out first guest Belle, whom I've been following for about two years now. Natural hair and fashion diva, she's one of a few people that has had a interesting hair journey that I definitely can relate to. Well here she is....Naturelle Belle........


1) Tell us a little about yourself?
I'm a full time salon coordinator and part blogger. I also have a natural PR company, and I'm from London
2) When did you first develop your fashion sense and why? 
I've always been into clothes and fashion, when I was little my favourite thing to do was play dress up, I'm still  into dressing up now.
3) You're blog is awesome. What inspired you to create a fashion blog?
My blog is really a hair and beauty blog that has expanded into fashion. I guess one can talk about hair with fashion as it is definately an extension of your style.
4) A lot of people have different definitions of what "fashion" means. What does fashion mean to you?
Being able to express yourself though fashion it's freedom to be creative.
5) I've noticed that you're natural, how long have you been natural? And why?
I've been natural since 2008. I've always preferred natural hair textures and though I've had the odd dalliance with relaxer I'm not a natural lifer! 
6) Can you describe your hair routine?
I've been blogging about natural hair for a while. I was at first sucked into elaborate regimens and expensive product but now my regimen is fuss free. I wash my hair with Anita Grant Shampoo Bars, condition with Anita Grant Conditioner or Karen's Body Beautiful and I use Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia as a leave-in band and seal with Anita Grant Creamy Caffe Latte.
7) Do you have a website where people can go to check you out?
www.hairspiration.blogspot.com







2 comments:

  1. I’m extremely impressed along with your writing
    skills as smartly as with the layout on your blog.
    Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it
    yourself? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it’s uncommon to peer a great blog
    like this one today..

    My blog post :: gardening tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does youг site havе а contасt
    page? I’m having trouble loсating it but, I’ԁ lіke to send you an
    email.

    Ηere is my webѕite: core exercises

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...