29 September 2011

Mission Impossible?!?! POSSIBLE

Don't mind the title, that's what happens when you're high off of 3 cups of coffee! lol [have to study for midterms]

Anyways, I am on a new mission. Story, story....story.....once upon a time, time time lol [coffee effect] So i wore this nice outfit today, if I must say so myself, and I looked in my closet and realized that I did not have any..........................platform shoes.......

I know....I thought the same thing!

So now my new mission is to find some platform shoes. Most people that know me, know that I like to shop but that I can also be very cheap [I mean who likes spending money??]. So I need some platforms on a good deal.....

[Mission accepted] Let the mission begin!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...