23 July 2012

You May Now Kiss the ______________Well Not Yet!

Good Evening Lovelies,

So as some may know, I have a slight [and by slight I mean huge] obsession with weddings. Now wait wait wait...that doesn't mean I am pressed/eager/obsessed about getting married. Nope, no rush! When the time comes it comes...can't hurry the process. But I am in love with weddings. Everything weddings.

I love the colors, the dresses, the table cloth, the cutlery, the flowers, the decor, the stress, EVERYTHING. *embarrassingly, I have a mini [huge] folder on my computer of just everything wedding*

You can't blame me. They are just so beautiful. Even the stress of planning a wedding excites me...I know...weird...but anyhow!!

What caused my blood to rush this morning with everything weddings?!!? Well, while watching 'Say Yes to the Dress' I realized that I haven't visited one of my favorite wedding blogs in a while *nearly 4 months*, so I decided I was long overdue for a visit. And once again, this girl has gotten my style of dress.

Ok, before I show you all the dress....let me give you a little background about me. I love everything 1800s and 1900s. Music, clothing, fashion, language, dances, cars or the lack thereof, dating, courting, movies, black and white, etc. Some might even say I'm an old fashion kind of gal! lol....and most of all...I love the wedding dresses of back then. The long sleeves, the lace, the collars, the slim look, the silk, the elegance, the class, the white/ivory, etc. 

One thing I do know is that my wedding dress will look similar to the one my dear friend Lola posted on her blog. [P.S. check her blog out

And here's the dress:

The dress on the right is my current obsession! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...