24 July 2012

Barbie and Ken's Traditional Wedding

I've been meaning to blog about this beautiful find for some months now, but really haven't had the time. Until now....

One thing I love about myself, is my cultural ties to Nigeria. I wouldn't trade being Nigerian for anything else in the world. It's a culture full of tradition, beauty, respect, family and love. Despite all the bad rap that Nigeria gets, it is truly a wonderful country to be in. 

So some months back I came across black Barbie and Ken's Traditional Nigerian Wedding. Yep you heard it right....check it out....

And I must say, the photographer captured the essence of the traditional wedding perfectly!!!





You can check out the full photo shoot here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...