07 April 2012

Find the Golden Egg

So, I was blessed with the opportunity to serve Celebration Church this Easter Weekend for their Annual Special Needs Easter Egg Hunt. It's a time for parents and their kids with special needs to get away from the stress of their everyday lives and have fun with people who love them. What could be more simple than that? I was one of over a dozen photographers. So Insight and I had a field day with this!



And can I just say that I had the BEST TIME in my life. This kids are just so kind and friendly and the most precious ever. I definitely didn't want to leave!! There were egg hunts, face paint, petting zoo, moon bounces, dancing and of course Food Food Food! 


hahaha this is what most people's clothing is made from. Sheep!! :(
A field of eggs!!
Eggs Eggs and more eggs
Some of the prizes that the kids could get
Face paint
This girl was just too cute. Her family does the face painting and clown things and she was just painting the cutest things on these little girl's faces. And I don't think she was more than 10 years old her self. TALENT!!
I think that's the wrong way to come down a moon bounce slide lol....o well as long as you come down!!

One of the cutest kids I saw today
Dancing Dancing and Dancing, from the cha cha slide to dances and songs I've never heard of lol
Who said Pastors couldn't get down? Pastor John getting his Cha Cha on lol
This lil man was just my crush for the afternoon. He's just too adorable!!!
Once again, whoever tells you Pastors can't have fun...lied!! Pastor Charles getting down!!

Chicks!
What's Easter w/o Bunnies?!?!
Ducks
Runaway baby and blanket lol
The Golden Egg
DJ and MC for the afternoon!!
Precious
The Message of the whole afternoon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...