23 March 2012

TRUTH OR LIES

Good Afternoon Beautiful Souls,

So I woke up this morning to a very interesting text message from one of my girl friends. The message contained only 3 words and one very impressive picture. So immediately I went online to see if this picture was the truth or a lie. I mean see for yourself.....
Yes, that is our First Lady, rocking a natural fro. And I must say she looks georgeous. I personally think this look is way better than her straight long hair. 

Unfortunately, this picture is a lie :(. It was photoshopped, but whoever photoshopped it did a good job. Hmmmm I wonder if Michelle has seen the picture yet. Hopefully she's contemplating going natural....it surely does fit her!!!

Anyways, back to school work :(

Love, Beatrice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...